Top : Greek and proud of it
Greek and proud of it
- I say it out, I say it loud, I'm Greek and I'm Proud!
- Greek Cyberspace! How does it feel to float around Greek Cyber-Dust? It is more and more common nowadays for people to want to move to Greece permanently. Probably folks who have visited more than once or twice and have understood the Greek way of living. Learn about Athens today, Tourism in Greece: The Pleasure Business, the Greek Political Tradition, Greek Science, Ancient Greece, and more.
(Added: 1-Apr-1999 Hits: 501 Rating: 7.75 Votes: 4) Rate It
- Internet Channel CyberCafe
- Einai ena CyberCafe ston Bolo kai sxetizete amesa me tin ekpaideush mias kai apo "pisw" tou yparxei enas Idiwtikos Ekpaideytikos Organismos me tin Epwnymia
Thessaliko IEK. Parexei topika nea, Ekpaideush sxetika me to Linux, Yliko sxetika me Cardgames, Midi
Arxeia, Photographs, Free Home Pages, Software.
--Epishs parexei dwrean selides se mi kerdoskopikous/emporikous
http://www.sep.org.gr/ (Episimo site tou proskopismou Elladas)
(Added: 22-Jun-1999 Hits: 144 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- The FORCE behind the Magical Journey
- The Magical Journey to Greece (a.k.a. MJourney) is, simply put, the best web site for and about Greece on the World Wide Web today. It's modern, it's hip, it's cool, it's informative, it's your COMPLETE guide to Greece and the modern Greek culture. What makes the Magical Journey so great? One thing and one thing only ... Click here to find out what.
(Added: 7-Apr-1999 Hits: 190 Rating: 5.67 Votes: 3) Rate It